This forum is for posting your custom child themes.
I'm just going to lay out a few guidelines for everyone to follow.
- You must host the file on your own site. You can't upload it here.
- Place a link to the file in the thread.
- Write a thread title that is clear and concise. Something like Child Theme Name: Parent Theme Name is preferrable.
- Package your child theme in a
.tarfile. Most people can open these.
- Make sure it works.
- If you post malicious code or other inappropriate content, you will be banned from this site.
- Include a GPL-compatible license (you can even copy
license.txtfrom the parent theme): — http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses
Some other things you should consider
I won't be checking every line of code for people's themes, but making your theme works in the major browsers is something most people will appreciate.
WordPress theme development checklist (most of this stuff is handled by the parent theme and you shouldn't worry):
WordPress theme CSS:
Other than those things, have fun and share!