Thanks for the quick reply.
What I did was (following your advice, of course) to convert the Impact font (which is the font I found that was the closest to the one you're using in your theme) with the cufon generator.
Then, I changed some values in the cssfont.js and functions.php ... et voilá ... it worked!!!
It was that easy with your help.
Thank you very much. The loro variety of your theme is just that pretty. I think I'll be using it for a long time.
The url of my blog is: http://francisco.pereiro.info in case you want to see the spanish punctutated words in the titles of some posts and also in some parts of the sidebar.
Maybe, when I get the time, I may send you a pack of your template in spanish for the latin and Spain's users with the font (Impact) I'm using.
Regards from Tenerife, Spain...